Nail Art Kits For Beginners – Here is your complete nail art beginner’s kit full of everything from supplies found at home with tools you can purchase.
The creation of any manicure has been just as important as the nail art itself. Has a neat design, but jagged edges or unsightly cuticles? That’s a big no-no. These are the basic tools you’ll demand for nail maintenance.
- Cotton balls, Q-tips and nail polish remover for preparing the canvas or cleaning up the edges.
- Nail file, nail clippers and a nail buffer block to trim, shape and smooth the surface.
- Cuticle oil and/or cuticle cream to soften and moisturize the area around the nail.
- Scotch tape, to make shapes, stripes and color blocks.
- Tin foil to use as a palette for mixing new colors or dipping brushes or dotting tools.
- Reinforcement labels used for paper can be repurposed for a moon manicure.
- Makeup sponges are a great way to give your nails a cool gradient effect.
- Plastic wrap can be scrunched into a ball, painted and then sponged onto nails for a marbled look.
- Tulle can be held against the nail and painted over to create a fishnet design.
- Topcoat is a must for finishing a nail design.
- Flocking powder is an interesting texture to apply to nails.
- Small and medium paint brushes are also a must for any nail art practitioner.
- Small ink pad stamps can offer intricate designs or shapes and drinking straws.
- Loose glitter is always a fabulous finishing touch.
- Dotting tools are an easy way to add polka dots to a design.
- Striping tape can be used as a finishing touch or as a method of taping off an area to be painted.
- Feathers, jewels and mini studs are special touches that will make your design all the more unique.
Thank you for visiting Nail Art Gallery and reading Nail Art Kits For Beginners.